Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Balakrishna's Pandurangadu all set to Release this Month.







Director K. Ragavendra Rao’s period drama cum devotional film Pandurangadu, a remake of the classical hit Panduranga Mahatyam, is ready for release on the 30th of this month. The film stars Balakrishna in a dual role and Sneha,Tabu,Suhasini as the three leading ladies. With music by M.M.Keeravani this film is expected to be yet another musical hit in the league of Ragavendra Rao’s previous devotional hits Sri Ramadasu and Anamayya.






Balakrishna said: "This is my second film with RK Associates, which earlier did Apoorva Sahodarulu with me. Panduranga Mahatyam, which starred my father NTR with producer being my uncle (chinnanna) Trivikrama Rao, completed 50 years last year. It is divine providence that I am acting in the remake of this film now. There is uniqueness in this film compared to its original.



The other prominent actors includes Sunil, Dharmavarapu, Prasad Babu, Ananth, Y. Vijaya etc.

Balakrishna is the second hero to act in MS Raju’s banner next only to Venkatesh who had done ‘Satruvu’ and ‘Deviputrudu’ with MS Raju. The audio was released at Lord Panduranga swami temple near Machilipatnam, film by K Raghavendra Rao. Music composed by MM Keervani. The film would release on May 30th



Producer K.Krishna Mohana Rao, of R.K.Film Associates, decided to postpone the film’s release from 28th May to 30 May for apparently auspicious reasons.

MM Keeravani said: "NTR is my evergreen hero both in reel and real life. It is my sheer luck to score music for Pandurangadu, which has Balakrishna, enacting the role of his father (my hero). I credit the success of the music to the entire team – Suddala Ashok Teja and Chandrabose. I dedicate the audio of Pandurangadu to TV Raju, who originally scored music for Panduranga Mahatyam. Both of us belong to one village near Rajahmundry."

No comments: