Saturday, January 12, 2008

I could not adjust my dates being engaged with films in Tamil and Telugu:sada



Sada, who is known by her first movie jayam ,made her debut in Malayalam with the just-released film `Novel', today said she agreed to the offer as she liked the storyline.

`Novel', directed by 'East Coast' Vijayan, an NRI businessman, is a tale about love.



"Offers from Malayalam had been coming for the last three years but I could not adjust my dates being engaged with films in Tamil and Telugu," she told reporters.

She was happy to have acted in a Malayalam film,Sada said Sada said she was willing to act in more Malayalam films if fresh offers came. "In the `Novel' case, the director gave me all the freedom to choose the dates at my convenience."

To a question whether aging heroes posed a problem in new movies, she said people worshipped talented actors and the issue ended there. "I don't know what you are getting me into. No comments on that," she said.

Vijayan said after his experience with making scores of music albums and conducting stage shows with artistes around the world,it was his dream to make a film.



The film was entirely his own as he had produced, wrote the story and directed it.'I wanted to make a family entertainer and convey a message acceptable to all families,' he said.
Veteran actor Nedumudi Venu, who also played a part in the movie, commended the debut director's "positive approach."

No comments: